Elenet M2 Designs
An online web gallery

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Village Kid and Blue Sky theme



  • Template Name: Village Kid and Blue Sky.

  • Template Category: Carpenter Workshop.

  • Designer: Ele Azhar Purba.

  • Specification: A tableless constructed template, supporting xHTML mobile phone browser. Using vibrant green, orange, blue and gray as main colors.

  • Tested on: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Opera Mini, Nokia 3650 default browser, Motorola L7 default browser.

  • Status: This template can be viewed well on those browsers (Quality Control pass). 4 kB data transmitted in Opera Mini.

  • Dedicated to: - .

  • Special note: Images were designed with The GIMP and AutoCAD. Inspiration from my hobby; looking at the blue sky above.

  • Credit(s): - .

  • Licensed under: GPL.

  • Applied on: elenet.blogspot.com, sman1pakam.blogspot.com. Extended versions on elejobs.blogspot.com, eledesigns.blogspot.com.

Labels:

Designed by EP @ 8/21/2007 09:14:00 PM

2 Comments:

  • At 3:19 AM, the kind hearted Anonymous Anonymous said...
  • "Huh? GPL? So where to download your theme?"
     

  • At 11:03 AM, the kind hearted Blogger EP said...
  • "I always release my templates by private e-mail. If you wish, you could e-mail me tended your request.

    But forgive me, I'm now unable to do so because I didn't bring the whole files of it with me. They are still on my PC...

    This is just a suggestion, you can learn to build a template like this by viewing-editing the page source of my blog (elenet.blogspot.com) which currently using this template (Nov 27). But remember, the license must stay the same, GPL.

    Thanx..."
     

    .:: ADVERTISEMENT ::.

    Special items by Google

    Do you have any comments about this post? Don't be shy and afraid to write comments, I won't bite you...

    Post a Comment

    I appreciate every words you type on this weblog... Thank you for writing any comments. I'll reply your comments here at my subsequent online session. Spam comments are rejected. I'll be kicking those BOTS. Back to Elenet M2 Designs main page >>>


      Web EM2 Designs

     



    .:: ADVERTISEMENT ::.

    Special items by Google
    What is Elenet M2 Designs? EM2 Designs is a division of Elenet M2 Consortium which provides web designing service. We're powered by CSS, HTML, PNG, and some great web tools. By the way, EM2 Designs is from Indonesia.
    Working on Web designing, template designing (for blogs, dynamic and static websites), mobile and WAP development.
    Concentrate on W3C standards, CSS, tableless constructions, best view in most used browsers, no screen resolutions recommended.
    Your design are yours Why? Because Elenet M2 Designs creates your design based on who you are, your personality and culture.